Okay, yet another reply:
From: Brian Lee
One thing you can do is use either function key 5 or CTRL with G, type in
the letter S followed by the section number you want to go to and then press

enter key. If you use the letter S followed by a plus or minus sign
followed by a number you will move by the number of sections you specified.

For example, if you are in section 2 and you press F5 and type in S+3, when

you press enter key you will be at the beginning of section 5. If you are
in section 5 and you type S followed by a minus and the number 2 you will be

taken to the beginning of section 3 when you press enter key.

Take care.

Brian Lee

brianllee@charter.net