To: main
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2020 5:44 PM
Subject: Moving Between Se`ctions in a Word Document

Hi, Everyone.
Using JFW2018 and Word2016 with Win10. I have a large document with
multiple sections that I need to look through. When I do an Ins+F1 JFW
tells me what section I'm on and describes its margins; it also tells
me how many sections my document has. But it seems there is no
keystroke to move between sections. Is that right?

Thanks,
Dani