From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2020 8:45 PM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Moving Between Se`ctions in a Word Document

Hi, Everyone.
Using JFW2018 and Word2016 with Win10. I have a large document with multiple sections that I need to look through. When I do an Ins+F1 JFW tells me what section I'm on and describes its margins; it also tells me how many sections my document has. But it seems there is no keystroke to move between sections. Is that right?

Thanks,
Dani