moderated Re: Moving Between Se`ctions in a Word Document

Mike B.

Hi Dani,

I'm not a big Word user, but I do read and have saved a lot of Word notes and I can't find a note on, or about navigating by Section.  While in a Word DOCX try pressing either, Insert + H  or,  Insert + W, for a bunch of keystrokes.

To: main
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2020 5:44 PM
Subject: Moving Between Se`ctions in a Word Document

Hi, Everyone.
Using JFW2018 and Word2016 with Win10. I have a large document with
multiple sections that I need to look through. When I do an Ins+F1 JFW
tells me what section I'm on and describes its margins; it also tells
me how many sections my document has. But it seems there is no
keystroke to move between sections. Is that right?

Thanks,
Dani