From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2020 8:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Quick Books

There really aren't very many accounting programs out there at least not when it comes to business solutions. Sage 50 can be used, but you sort of have to know the program, somebody who is very new to it may very well say it is inaccessible, but I have been using Sage 50 and, before it became Sage 50, Simply Accounting for well over 20 years.