Sent: Monday, September 7, 2020 7:07 AM
Subject: Asking the following JAWS Question.

Hello, to my fellow JAWS users.
I realize with WLM crashing people left and right, I'm in the process of
getting Office suite 2019, unless I can pick up 2020, or even 2021.
Microsoft wants $250.00 for home and business pro, and I'm waiting for a
return letter where I might be able to pick up the entire office suite,
including out look for around $80.
Here's my situation.
Before, I could abuse the enter key to read my mail for WLM in jaws.
Now I have to not only press the enter key, but control home to go to the
top, then tap my left mouse key before I can read the mail.
Is this a sign of WLM decaying on me already?
Also, I'm attempting to copy my contacts.
With the mail package open, I can ctrl three to open up the contacts, I also
can either is it ctrl a or is it alt a to select all, but I can't copy nor
can I import or export.
I can only import or export mail and or messages.
So, some help to back this info up would be appreciated as well.
Many thanks.
Ron KR3DOG
Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar