moderated Re: Jaws And Catholic Bible Question

Patrick Kwanashie

The Catholic Study Bible is another highly recommended one.  Including notes and study questions, it is quite accessible.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2020 10:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws And Catholic Bible Question

I posed this query to an X nun, well, she feels she is still a nun even though she was kicked out of the convent.  She suggested a website however, I think the suggestion below is the best.  Btw, the X nun is my step daughter. Who seemed to enjoy the looks she got when she was in her habit walking with me and my guide dog in stores like Costco.