moderated List containing 1 items annoying me.

Andrew Law

Hi everyone, since the June update, which introduced an update to JAWS reading Aria group names, JAWS now keeps reading “list containing 1 items” or “list containing 3 items”. It is announcing this before many elements on a webpage when tabbing through.

I have contacted FS to request they fix this, I cant believe they introduced a feature that added speech without also adding a setting in the settings center to turn it off.

If this is annoying anyone else can they please also email Freedom Scientific, the more people that complain the higher on the list it will go. I have installed a version I had downloaded from November last year, just so I don’t have to hear it all the time.

Andrew Law

ACATS Trainer

Blind Low Vision NZ

P: 079296210 ext: 5310 | M: +64278084124 | E: alaw@...

160 Seventeenth Avenue, Tauranga South

Tauranga 3112

Our Vision, Your Future: Read our Strategic Plan 2020-2024

Privacy Disclaimer: This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.