moderated Re: Can't Turn Control Indicators Off for Braille Display

Steve Matzura

Thank you, that worked! The odd thing is, even when I load a file into Notepad, if the line doesn't go all the way out to cell #40, when there's a line that does, with Structured Mode set to Line, the cursor snaps right back to cell #1 the way it ought.

On 9/6/2020 1:57 PM, Cohn, Jonathan via groups.io wrote:
Make sure you are set to "line" mode for braille presentation.

On Sep 6, 2020, at 1:45 PM, Steve Matzura <number6@noisynotes.com> wrote:

No matter how I set JAWS, I get control indicators--DSKLV for Desktop, CBO for combo box, LV for List View, etc., and I don't want to waste any braille real-estate on this stuff. I've tried everything I know to turn it off, but still it persists. What am I doing wrong?