moderated Re: List view

David Bailes

Hi Fred,
After pressing windows key + D to move to the desktop, the focused item is normally not selected. Leave it that way. Open the context menu, which will be the desktop's context menu. Open the view sub menu, and choose large or medium or small icons.
Note, if the focused item on the desktop is selected, you can deselect it by pressing Ctrl + spacebar.

David.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 12:45 AM, Fred Adams wrote:
I would appreciate it very much if someone would tell me how to get out of
list view when I am on the desktop. I do not know how I got there or how to
get out of list view.

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
US ARMY ABN RET