moderated Re: LOOKING FOR A PRINTER DRIVER

John Covici

Make sure you signed into google on the browser you are using, the
robot checkbox is much less likely to timeout.

On Sat, 05 Sep 2020 04:19:12 -0400,
Marvin Hunkin wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
HI. NEED THE HP 8150 PRINTER POST SCRIPT DRIVER. WHEN I TRY TO SIGN UP FOR
HP, TO DOWNLOAD, STUPID I AM NOT A ROBOT KEEPS TIMING OUT AND TRIED THIS ON
EDGE, CHROME, INTERNET EXPLORER. AND SET A STRONG PASSWORD. NEED TO DOWNLOAD
THIS, FOR AN ASSIGNMENT I AM DOING FOR MY NETWORK COURSE INSIDE VM WARE
WORKSTATION. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS. AND THEN HAVE GOOGLED HOW TO CREATE
A PRINTER IN WINDOWS 10 . USING JAWS 2020 LATEST VERSION.

ANY HELP. TRIED SEARCHING, BUT KEEP RUNNING INTO THIS ISSUE. HAVE GIVEN HP
AUSTRALIA FEEDBACK.

ANY IDEAS. OR HELP.

THANKS.

How do