moderated LOOKING FOR A PRINTER DRIVER

Marvin Hunkin

HI. NEED THE HP 8150 PRINTER POST SCRIPT DRIVER. WHEN I TRY TO SIGN UP FOR HP, TO DOWNLOAD, STUPID I AM NOT A ROBOT KEEPS TIMING OUT AND TRIED THIS ON EDGE, CHROME, INTERNET EXPLORER. AND SET A STRONG PASSWORD. NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS, FOR AN ASSIGNMENT I AM DOING FOR MY NETWORK COURSE INSIDE VM WARE WORKSTATION. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS. AND THEN HAVE GOOGLED HOW TO CREATE A PRINTER IN WINDOWS 10 . USING JAWS 2020 LATEST VERSION.

ANY HELP. TRIED SEARCHING, BUT KEEP RUNNING INTO THIS ISSUE. HAVE GIVEN HP AUSTRALIA FEEDBACK.

ANY IDEAS. OR HELP.

THANKS.