moderated Re: Jaws2020 and Outlook 2016

John Covici

I wonder if he needs to turn the preview pane off? If he has it on,
it does not work well with Jaws.

On Sat, 05 Sep 2020 01:54:00 -0400,
Les Kriegler wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Hi Mike,

He should be able to arrow up and down with Outlook. The first thing I would
do is an Online Outlook repair. I would go to the search box in Windows and
type add/remove and press Enter. That will place him in the Control Panel.
He should be able to arrow down and find either Outlook or Office 365. Press
Enter on this and he will choose Modify. There are two options now. Quick
Repair and Online Repair. I'd choose the second option. It takes about 30
minutes before the process completes. Once done, run Outlook and see if the
issue is resolved. If not, a Jaws repair should be run. I do that from the
executable file that he should download. The first option is to run a
repair. Hope this helps.

Best,

Les