moderated Jaws2020 and Outlook 2016

Mike B.

Hi All,

A friend is having the problem below and asks the following.  He's running Windows 10, J2020 latest and Outlook 2016.

 I have a JAWS + Outlook question for you. Do you have any information on how I can make JAWS and Outlook interact more smoothly? Each time I arrow up or down in the inbox, I have to press the JAWS key + the up arrow in order to get it to read the first line of the message before I decide whether I want to open it or not. Is there a way to get it to read just by arrowing up or down? Thanks for your help with this.

I don't use Outllook 2016 and can't help him.  If anyone knows how to fix this, would you please give him a hand?  It would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.