moderated Re: Groups.io and Changeing All Email Addresses

Greg Daniel

Brian,

I am the person to whom Mike was referring, and I did go to groups.io, sign in, accessed the FRQ section of the help link, followed the directions and merged my two accounts into one—success.

Thanks to everyone who weighed in on this thread.

Greg