moderated Re: Upload files to Youtube

Jasmine Kotsay

Hi,

So, if you convert an audio file to a video, what does it show onscreen on Youtube? I am just curious, because I am interested in making Youtube videos without showing myself on camera.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Cole via groups.io
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 7:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Upload files to Youtube

Hi,

There is a free program from NCH Software,

called Switch Sound Converter. It can convert mp3 to .mov.

Supported YouTube file formats
Note: Audio files, like MP3, WAV, or PCM files, can’t be uploaded to YouTube. You can use video editing software to convert your audio file to a video.
If you're not sure which format to save your video as or are getting an "invalid file format" error message when you're uploading, make sure that you’re using one of the following formats:

.MOV

.MPEG4

.MP4

.AVI

.WMV

.MPEGPS

.FLV

3GPP

WebM

DNxHR

ProRes

CineForm

HEVC (h265)

On 8/31/2020 8:25 PM, kevin meyers wrote:

Hi, Did you find software to convert from MP3 to MP4 or WAV? If not I use Express rip CD ripper software.