Tom

From: Sadam Ahmed
Try the below and see if it solves your problem.

1. Bring up the search box.

2. Type default apps and hit enter.

3. Tab to Set defaults by app Link.

4. Tab again, you should land on a list of apps.

5. Arrow down until you find the desired PDF reader, QRead, Adobe Dc  etc.

6. Hit enter.

7. It should say selected expanded button.

8. Tab to manage button and hit enter.

9. Now it'll read the different file types such as PDF, Epub.

10. Tab to each one and hit enter and make your changes.

Best,

Sadam Ahmed

JAWS & iOS certified
sadam@...