moderated Re: How to correct dictionary entries for internet explorer?
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. While in Inter net Explorer press, Insert + D, to open the IE Jaws dictionary file.
2. Tab to the, Tree View, which the German language is at the top, and navigate down this using 1st leter navigation until you have the word highlighted.
3. Tab to, Change... button, and press the spacebar to open.
4. Tab to, Actual word, if you want to keep this actual word leave this alone and tab 1 time to, Replacement word, and retype this replacement to the way you want Jaws to say it. If you want to remove the word from the dictionary delete the, Actual word.
5. Tab to, Okay, and press the spacebar, press, Control + S, to save and Alt + F4 to close the dictionary.
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go dodgers!