moderated Re: Groups.io and Changeing All Email Addresses

Joseph Hudson

Mike, very easy process. Your person will need to go to the website, go to login, go to email me a login link, go back to their email, after they've put in their email address and hit submit. Click on the link that they received in their email. Then I wanna go down and click on more, and then don't want to click on their name, and then go to where it says account, and then go to Weather email address is which will be a text field, and delete the current address and insert the new one, and then click change email and then confirm by replying to the email that they receive. To the new address. I hope this works.

On Sep 2, 2020, at 10:19 PM, Mike B <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm asking this for a subscriber of several Groups.io groups including this one, but he has to change his email address for all groups he's subscribed to. Would someone please provide steps for how this is done?

I can't do it at this time because of prior commitments. All help is appreciated.