From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: 02 September 2020 14:52
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Geek Uninstaller

Please share from which site did you get Geek Uninstaller?  As you know, not all download sites are created equal.

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2020 8:26 AM

thanks again, Paul. I’ve changed the subject line for relevance, which I meant to do the first time. The shortcut will come in useful, and I see your point about the convenience of the program being contained in a file.