From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: 01 September 2020 12:21
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Deleting browsing data in Google Chrome

Paul,

Thank you for this tip. I downloaded the file and experimented.

I noted in one case where I thought I’d delete a program, it offered, instead, to update it. No removal option. I went through the update process and decided not to remove for now. In another instance, it did remove an unwanted program.