moderated Capslock key stuck when turning the keyboard to laptop layout

Michael Munn

Hi all, hope you are doing good during the laststage of Summer. I'm sending this email just want to ask a question.
Recently I have been experiencing this issue from my laptop. Every time when I turn the capslock on using Jaws and the keyboard layout is laptop layout it also activated several other modifier keys like Ault and CTRL. This is ticking me off and I'm about to have at it.
Is The issue only occured when I have Jaws enabled. and the keyboard is laptop layout  and when I turn on the capslock key and other modifier keys turned on at the same time. When I turn the capslock on, I only pressed the Capslock key
I hope y'all can help me with this regard.
Michael

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students www.nfbv.org
Student of: Hadley Institute for the Blind www.hadley.edu