moderated Re: Using excel with Jaws question

Shan Noyes

Excellent!!!!

I just tried it and it is great…  I work in computer security and end up trolling through server logs etc and when looking at transactions and wanting to jump to the next IP address and their transactions I was using the old down arrow approach and it drove me insane.

This little trick is exactly what I was looking for when I sent my email this morning.

Just to let you all know the control spacebar for selecting the column also works with the control shift backslash item.

Thanks again and have a good evening.

Just about done for the day here.