From: NFB Lab 4
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2020 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: Using excel with Jaws question

I tried it and did not work for me.

Interesting.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Chaffin
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2020 2:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I have the keystroke that you are needing.

Ok, hold down the control and shift. Do not let go of theese 2 keys. Now while holding down these keys, hit down arrow, do not hold down the down arrow, just press it. wait a second, then hit the backspace key. The backspace key is normally above the enter key.

Each time you press the backspace key, it will jump to the next different value in the column.

I have tested this and it does work.

Chris

On Sep 1, 2020, at 1:32 PM, Shan Noyes <shan.noyes@...> wrote:

What I’m trying to do is say I have a column of information. That is thousand of lines long.  I can sort it and when viewing the first item in the sorted column I want to jump the focus down to the next sorted value in the column.  I have no idea what it is or what  where it will show up.

e.g. say it is a list of ip addresses from a server log.  I am on the first ip, I don’t know how many times this ip shows up before it changes to the next ip address.

Hopefully that explains what I’m wanting to do.

Thanks