From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 31 August 2020 21:43
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Deleting browsing data in Google Chrome

I've never had this happen with the Google Chrome browser, nor seen it reported elsewhere.   If you've done a complete uninstall and reinstall, and that has not fixed the issue, the only thing I could recommend is using something like Revo Uninstaller, after having done the regular uninstall for Chrome, then trying to install again.

These days, there are so many Chromium-based browsers that if you like Chrome you can transition to virtually any of them without even noticing you have.  New Edge and Brave are both good options, and there are others.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss