moderated Re: Investing Sites or Firms that Work Well with JAWS

G. Gray

Fidelity works ok when you get used to it.?? I did have an account with E-trade, but moved it to Fidelity because their features far outweigh e-trade.??

I am Listening for the Shout!,
(1 Thessalonians 4:17-18)

George
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Dr. James Dobson told this true story about a missionary in the jungle. One day the missionary entered his hut, and a gigantic snake, one of those that can swallow a whole pig, was inside. He went out to his truck and got his revolver. He only had one shell. He went in and carefully aimed at the head of that monstrous snake and pulled the trigger. The snake was mortally wounded, but he didn???t die right away. He began to writhe and thrash around, his tail going this way and that! He literally tore up everything in that hut as he was dying.

Jesus at Calvary put a bullet right in Satan???s head. And what we???re seeing today in our society,  are the death throes of one who has been mortally wounded by the cross of Jesus Christ.   satan knows his time is short and he is doing all he can to take millions to hell.  It's time for Christians to 'wake up' and start sharing the glorious Gospel of Christ!  (1 John 5:11-13)
On 8/31/2020 8:38 PM, Randy Meyer wrote:

Tim:

??

Thank you.?? I will give Ameriprise a look.

??