From: Mike B
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: Assigning symbol short cut key in Word

With a Word document open press, Insert + 4, on the number row to open the symbols list, navigate using your arrow keys to the symbol you want and press enter to insert this symbol into the document.  Note:  Make sure you're at the exact spot in the document where you want the symbol inserted when doing this.

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 4:07 PM
Subject: Assigning symbol short cut key in Word

Hi list,

I would appreciate if someone would give me instructions how to assign short cut key for a symbol in MS Word.

Cheers,

Gezim