moderated Deleting browsing data in Google Chrome

kevin meyers

Hello,

I have to delete the browsing data in Google Chrome 3-4 times a week. Is there a reason I need to clear it out that often? Is it possible to set it up to clear it outevery few days?

Also I use the Chrome short cut on my desktop. I press enter and I’m taken to the window and a few seconds later I’m taken back to the desktop and I’m on the short cut for Chrome. Then I press alt tab until I get to the Chrome window. When I get there, the cursor is not on the search bar. I have to tab backward or forward to locate it. Is there a reason this happens? I have uninstalled Chrome and reinstalled and the problem doesn’t go away. Is there something I can do to stop this from happening?

This did happen in the past. It stopped for a while and then came back.

Cheers,

Kevin