moderated Re: How to activate a notification that is in the Action Center

Richard B. McDonald

OK, thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 11:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to activate a notification that is in the Action Center

Hi again, Richard and John. Please disregard my last message in which I said to TAB to the single click and press ENTER. This no longer seems to be available in notifications. The only workaround for this I see is to make sure you have notifications set to stay around for 30 seconds or so, and to click the notification with SHIFT plus Winkey plus V, then ENTER on the notification.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...