it did work with the Tasktray.

Thanks

Klaus

On 8/31/2020 10:51 AM, Dave Durber wrote:
Klaus:

If you have Dropbox installed on your computer,, and you have the icon show in the Task Tray, this information is shown when you highlight the Dropbox item in the Task Tray.

Mind you, if you do not have Dropbox installed on your computer, and you decide to install it, the installation process is not very accessible, at least, I have never found it so, and in my opinion, it has got worse over time.

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Klaus Vielhauer" <vielhau@t-online.de>
To: "Jaws Forum" <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 8:55 AM
Subject: dropbox.com webpage

Hello,

I want to check my free space on dropbox.

when I enter dropbox.com my default is that I am logged in.

from various descriptions I am supposed to click the profile picture at the top of the page.

but I cannot find this.

but I find a link that says account and when I click it am lost.

What am I missing.

Klaus