From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of mike mcglashon
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 10:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: could not load braille driver

Ms. Anne:

First, I am sorry that I didn't call right away after I got home; And,
Second, I apologize for writing this email so late to let you know what
happened; And Third, The thing is working now, Both "no error message" and
the pacmate is alive; (dots are popping); Whenst I plugged it in, She came
alive; I then turned off/on jaws and "voila no error";

Not calling you right away:
As far as not calling you right away,
Our bus was late arriving at indi;
We had a non-compliant non-mask wearer who persisted; Hence, we pulled over,
Allowed authorities to attend to him, And then moved on; We arrived at about
945 eastern time; I supposed that it might be too late to call, (you did say
it was landline); And, The matter was not so important as to disrupt your
evening.

Emailing so late:
As far as emailing you nearly an hour later, (probably unreasonable), I had
a beer, Unpacked, Watched the islander game, And frankly lost track of time;
Hence, I just now remembered to correspond with you as to the situation;

Again, thank you for your instructions,
As I executed them as prescribed;
And,
It seems to have resoluted the issue..