moderated Re: Looking for a Catholic Bible that I can use with JAWS

Justin Williams

I've actually encountered them at conveiton of the NFb, so they are accessible.

Justin

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 4:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Looking for a Catholic Bible that I can use with JAWS

JW, of course stands for

Jehovah’s Witnesses and the Bible that they use is the New World translation, which has been written to scrub out any reference to Jesus being the Son of God and God himself.  Just be careful, unless that is what you believe.

Love in Christ
Marty
If we view this present life as our primary goal, we will agree with William Shakespeare who said: “Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” From TODAY IN THE WORD June 1, 2020

Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 12:36 PM

Hi, the jw.org website is very accessible with Jaws, and the free downloadable app is available for Android and iOS and again is very accessible with both TalkBack and VoiceOver.

It doesn’t have any Catholic versions of the Bible, but there are several versions available.

There is also a study Bible dating from 2013 which has a vast amount of footnotes, references, and the like.

The main feature is its easy to understand modern language, and there is a vast amount of languages that it’s available in.

Hope this helps, Jon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: 30 August 2020 17:49
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hi Adrian   I heard of a web sight called Jw.org I recommend    you checking  that website out and I was told  their is a app you can download on iPhone hope this helps.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.