From: michaeel's mail
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2020 10:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: windows live maile question.

Hi Marie so after your feature windows 10 update you had no issues.

I can open windows live mail and go to the settings its just i get an
error if i want to send and recieve mail.

All my settings have not chaged i checked.

cheers Michael.

On 29/08/2020 11:42 pm, Marie wrote:
No, I do not have this problem neither using Pop3 or iMap. But unfortunately, many folks have different problems with WLM and Win 10. I have used it since it was first created and it is still my favorite email client.
If you have the install executable, try running it and there is a chance it will do a repair and fix the problem. If that does not work, you might try uninstalling and re-installing. I also believe you may have the best results if you use version 12.
Sorry those are the only ideas I have at the moment.
Marie
-----Original Message----- From: michaeel's mail
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2020 4:14 AM
To: jaws help list
Subject: windows live maile question.

Hi guys just a question i just updated my desktop cmputer to the windows
10 2004.

And now windows live mail wil not send or recieve any mail i get an error.

Has anybody else found that out.

Cheers Michael.