Re: Lost Menues

dave grossoehme

I don't have Outlook in front of me at the minute. I believe if my memory serves me right it's ribbons in it.
Your Friend Dave

From: "Farfar at Work" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 3:36 PM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Re: Lost Menues

Adrian,

This old dinosaur saw that the sender (not Mike) referred separately to the
Tools ninue, Application nimue, Options minue, and Alt minue. Henceforth my
question in attempt to clarify. I need more details before I can help Mr.
Fred Adams.

So far no one has come forth from the Jurassic period to say whether Outlook
2010 uses ribbons exclusively, or if it's still a hybrid of minues and
ribons. I sure don't know.

[sic] repeatedly above, BTW.

Dave Carlson