moderated Re: How to activate a notification that is in the Action Center

John Covici

Whenever I do that, it just clears the notification.

On Sat, 29 Aug 2020 12:51:11 -0400,
Chris via groups.io wrote:

When in action centre tab to the list of notifications, arrow down to the one you want to view and hit enter on it

Its as simple as that

From: Richard B. McDonald
Sent: 29 August 2020 16:57
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: How to activate a notification that is in the Action Center

Hi!

Every time I start my laptop, I get a pop-up notification that Intel wants to check for updates.  That pop-up happens too fast for me to get to it, or I otherwise just cannot get to it to say “yes.”  However, I can see the notification listed in the Action Center, but I cannot figure out how to activate it so as to say “yes”; meaning check for and install any needed updates.  How can I activate this notification?

I am using the latest versions of Windows 10 and JAWS.

Thanks,
Richard

How do
you spend it?