moderated Re: windows live maile question.

Marie

Sadly I have to agree with this. I have loved WLM and am still using it part of the time, but find there are more and more hiccups along the way. So I also use Thunderbird and am gradually getting used to it, although I doubt I will ever enjoy it the way I have WLM. WLM does everything faster than any other client I have tried and it has, in the past done everything I ever wanted my email client to do simply but fully. I don't care for to-do list, calendars, etc. Since I am retired.

And it has some very handy features I can't find in others.
Marie

On 8/29/2020 8:21 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
See my response, https://jfw.groups.io/g/main/message/81639, last night on another topic on this very forum.

It is clear that for Windows 10 users we have entered the stage where Windows Live Mail 2012 (and almost certainly all earlier versions, too) is no longer going to work reliably.

Now is the time to transition to a supported e-mail client of your choosing or webmail (and most webmail can now handle multiple accounts, and accounts that are outside of the webmail itself, e.g., Gmail webmail lets you set up yahoo.com, outlook.com, etc., accounts for reading inside their webmail interface).

       ~ Lawrence Krauss