moderated Re: Office365: Word

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi CathyAnne,

I tried it but it did not work. A checkbox with that name did not appear in the list. Does it matter what version of Office365 you are using? I am using the enterprise version.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of CathyAnne Murtha
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 12:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Office365: Word

Try this.

1. Open the ribbon search edit field (ALT-Q)

2. Input - Switch Ribbons

3. Press DOWN ARROW until “Switch Ribbons” is selected

If it’s checked, Press ENTER to uncheck it. That should fix the issue.

CathyAnne

---

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute

(520) 955-6611

CathyAnne Murtha

CEO

Access Technology Institute, LLC

Phone: (520) 955-6611

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 7:30 PM -0700, "HH. Smith Jr." <josham129@...> wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone encountered the situation where the menu bar opens with JAWS annunciating menu has pop up; but when you hit enter or spacebar nothing happens. It is driving me nuts. I am trying to sort a list of items but it will not let me get to the sort button in the Home menu.