From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 3:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Activating links Zoom chat JAWS2020

With focus in the Chat window, use JAWS to read the link then use JAWS History by hitting JAWS key and Space then H. Then you can select the link and copy it to the clip board and paste it into your browser's search bar, or to a Word Document to save for later.

Love in Christ
Marty
If we view this present life as our primary goal, we will agree with William Shakespeare who said: “Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” From TODAY IN THE WORD June 1, 2020 -----Original Message-----