moderated Re: Email Migration

Don,

            Not knowing how you're reading your e-mail messages, it's hard to be any more specific than this:  Virtually all webmail and e-mail clients have a "mark not spam" button/function for things that land in spam in appropriately.  Once you use that function a couple of times, that tends to fix it.

            I don't know exactly what you mean by "my server migrated me emails to Google Mail," in this context.  But you can definitely also set up a Gmail filter that says if something comes from the groups.io domain it should not be marked as spam.  That probably won't be necessary, though, if you unmark as spam for a day or two.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss