moderated Lot of problem with Google Chrome

turab chimthanawala

Dear all,
Hope this message finds you well and safe.
Google chrome has been irritating me for the following two reasons:
1. I get automatically signed out from my Gmail Account each time I
close it. I never log out just simply type Alt + F4. Though I have
enabled the two authentication to log in to my account, I have check
the box stating ' do not show this on this computer'. This auto sign
out has suddenly started happening since the past 15 days.
2. In compose mail, JAWS does not seem to be recognise saved
addresses. I have to type the entire address. I don't experience the
same on my phone which implies that the addresses are saved.
Would be grateful to get insights on these.
Thanking you
Regards
Turab