moderated Re: Jaws2020 facebook live

Vaughn Brown

Thank you very much. These steps were helpful. I am not fully familiar
with the new key commands with JFW 2020 even though I am using it.
LOL.

On 8/26/20, CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@blind.training> wrote:
The controls you want to access are buttons. Navigate buttons in a couple
ways:

JAWS for Windows Navigation Quick Keys B and SHIFT-B

Display a list of buttons CTRL-JAWS KEY-B, select a button, and press ENTER

Here are the steps you need:

1. Open the Facebook Home Page www.facebook.com
<http://www.facebook.com>
2. Locate the "What's on your mind" button and press SPACEBAR to
activate it

The new post page opens.

1. Navigate to the "More" button and press SPACEBAR to activate it
2. This opens a small dialog with more buttons
3. Navigate to the "Live Video" button and activate it with SPACEBAR

That opens the Live producer. This is where you can create a live video.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

<mailto:cathy@blind.training> cathy@blind.training