From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison
Gethers via groups.io
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 12:29 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws2020 facebook live

Hello All

I have jaws 2020 and laptop computer window10 !! I want to know if anyone
of you ever try to do facebook live video with yourself on
www.facebook.com on google chrome or internet explorer website ? If so
how do you do it step by step ? Because my friend was helping me and I call
microsoft disability support on yesterday so my friend can tell support
what
she see on website to tell them to send me instruction on google chrome
website !! Here what the lady support told me below and I try to press
insert f7 it not saying what the lady support say instruction so I have
keep tabbing

How to do facebook live:

1. Log in to you facebook account.

2. On the Home page, keep on pressing tab until you heard more post
option then press enter.

3. Keep on pressing tab until you hear live video then press enter.

Keep pressing tab until you heared go live then enter

I will appreciate if any answer from anyone and thank you

Addison