moderated Re: Jaws2020 facebook live

O.Addison Gethers

I guess nobody have any answer or suggestion for me.

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers via groups.io
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 12:29 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws2020 facebook live

Hello All

I have jaws 2020 and laptop computer window10 !!  I want to know if anyone of you ever try to do facebook live video  with yourself  on www.facebook.com  on google chrome  or internet explorer  website ? If so how do you do it step by step ? Because my friend was helping me and I call microsoft disability support on yesterday so my friend can tell support what she see on website to tell them to send me instruction  on google chrome  website !! Here what the lady support told me below  and I try to press insert f7  it not saying what the lady support say instruction  so I have to keep tabbing

How to do facebook live:

1.       Log in to you facebook account.

2.       On  the Home page, keep on pressing  tab until you heard more post option then press enter.

3.       Keep on pressing  tab until you hear live video then press enter.

Keep pressing  tab until you heared go live then enter

I will appreciate if any answer from anyone  and thank you

Addison