From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 2:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Copy From Web page

Hi Richard,

Slight typo, to add a temp placemarker the keystroke is, Control, Windows key + K.

Selecting Between the Temporary PlaceMarker and the Cursor Position

To select text between a temporary PlaceMarker and your current position in a Web page, HTML document, or Word document, do the following:

1. Press CTRL+WINDOWS Key+k to set a temporary PlaceMarker.

2. Navigate to another location on the Web page or document, then press, INSERT + SPACEBAR, then press the letter, M. All text between the temporary PlaceMarker and your current
cursor position is selected and ready to be copied to the Clipboard.

3. Press, Control + C, to copy and now paste wherever you like.

Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 1:20 PM

I am probably late to this thread, but are you using the temporary marker hot key control+windows+m? then insert+space followed by m, then control+c?

I have never had it not copy.

I have had it copy more than I wanted.

If it isn’t going to work, I get a message that it couldn’t place the temporary marker.

Richard