From: "Richard Turner" <richardturner42@outlook.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: Copy From Web page

I am probably late to this thread, but are you using the temporary marker
hot key control+windows+m? then insert+space followed by m, then control+c?

I have never had it not copy.
I have had it copy more than I wanted.
If it isn't going to work, I get a message that it couldn't place the
temporary marker.

Richard
"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass
himself," and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient
hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not
granting grace to others, I've never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward
Herbert