moderated Re: Virtual Cursor Question

Tom Behler

Bill:

In Outlook, when I hit insert Z for virtual cursor, I get a message that says “unavailable”.

Do you or any others know what this means?

When I try turning the virtual cursor on and off in Microsoft Word via insert Z, I get quick keys on or off.

In Excel, the virtual cursor can be turned either on or off normally.

Not quite sure what is going on here.

Tom Behler