moderated Re: Virtual Cursor Question

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi again, Tom. Another thing to try is this.

1. Start either Google Chrome or Firefox.

2. Press INSERT plus six on the numbers row to bring up Settings Center.

3. In the search box type the word use

4. One of the options that may result is Use Virtual PC Cursor.

5. Make sure this is checked.

6. When closing Settings Center, save the configuration file. It will prompt you if you wish to do this.

This should keep the Virtual Cursor on each time you start either Chrome or Firefox.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...