From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 1:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Virtual Cursor Question

Hello, everyone.

Ever since I went into Jaws settings, and set Jaws to “Full content using on screen highlight” in both Firefox and Google Chrome, I now need to manually turn on my virtual cursor every time I open up a web site in either browser.

Is there a way I can avoid this extra step??

If not, I may set things back to the virtual cursor option.

Thank you!

Tom Behler