Power DVD jaws script

O.Addison Gethers <oag1rottie@...>

Hello All,
Does anybody in here have Power DVD? The man installed power dvd in my computer on yesterday evening ,he was showing me how to use it but he say jaws isn't reading when I press the application key to arrow up or down to see if I can hear the keystroke to play,pause and stop and etc !! He can see on the screen and also when I press f1 to help menu jaws isn't reading the manual so I can understand about the feature of power dvd !! Is there a jaws script for power dvd for jaws to read? I'm using jaws 11 and 13 with window xp home edition !! I will appreciate any answer and suggestion from anyone in here.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@...
O.AddisonGethers@...