Re: how to edit in word with Jaws

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

The App key will also take you to the font menu.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of epierce@surewest.net
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 9:55 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: how to edit in word with Jaws

To change font color in Word 2010, press Alt-H then "F" and then "C".
You are then in the "Font" dialogue box and have to navigate around via
"tab", or using arrow keys.

Should be similar in Word 2007. In Word 2003, which if I remember
correctly, has the old menus (not the "Ribbon"), it should be possible
to do something very similar, perhaps with slightly different keyboard
shortcuts.

On a related topic, Word does have a built-in method of tracking
changes, if you want to use it.

The following documentation explains how to use the feature in Word
2007, but it should be similar in Word 2010.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/track-changes-while-you-edit
-HA001218690.aspx

Here is a full tutorial:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/revise-documents-with-track-
changes-and-comments-in-word-2007-RZ010235968.aspx